- Reduces or eliminates the grip force required to navigate and click traditional mice
- A pronounced hump on the top of the mouse supports the bones in your hand from underneath, just like an orthopedic arch in a well constructed athletic shoe
- Elongated buttons allow you to use the second knuckle of your finger to activate clicks, which uses a stronger, thicker tendon
- Convenient, out of the box, ""plug and play"" connectivity for both PC and Mac computers
- Powerful scientific research went in before the product went out
- 17-degree pronation angle relieves pressure on the forearm bones while still minimizing grip force
This ergonomically sculpted mouse is designed to support your hand comfortably without the need to clutch the mouse to control it. The specially designed arch fills the hollow of your palm and allows you to rest your hand on top of the mouse. This arch promotes straight alignment of your hand and wrist bones and slightly elevates your wrist off of the working surface. This helps to break the harmful habit of resting your wrist on the desk or mouse pad and pivoting the mouse from side to side. The Contour Mouse allows you to rest your hand on top of the mouse and activate the buttons with small, subtle motions without flexing your fingers. The elimination of flexing reduces carpal tunnel use and the threat of repetitive strain injuries.